Shippers asked for it… TK’Blue made it happen!
The surveys conducted in 2018 with most of the shippers using the TK’Blue services highlighted the need for a more fluid user experience and, above all, for a more interactive service enhanced with customizable management tools emphasizing the progress priorities sought by the ordering party.
The new online platform allows everyone the opportunity to go further with their choices, implementation and monitoring of their transport solutions and service providers.
The interface is lively and user-friendly, providing a wide range of new services, including a “real time” visualization of progress, and a benchmarking tool to differentiate against the industry average in order to achieve solid and credible internal and external communication.
Developed with a responsive interface, TK’Blue users can access their tools on all their devices (tablet, mobile, etc.) permitting them to monitor their performance at any time.
The TK’Blue Rating service responds to several challenges:
- Have a “Trusted Third Party” platform to exchange information and data
- Obtain visibility and analysis on the quality of logistics flows
- Improve the economic performance of shippers’ transport chains
- Enhance the quality of carriers’ bids and eco-environmental performance
- Secure CSR and CO2/GHG (Greenhouse Gas) reporting
Dozens of groups such as Carrefour, Sephora, Michelin, Saint-Gobain, and Auchan have already adopted TK’Blue.
By combining eco-responsibility and the economic performance of logistics choices, TK’Blue responds to the needs of each transport participant.